Tuesday 28 September 2010

New York - Sept 2010

I took a birthday trip to New York and was very inspired. Some of the things I was inspired by were the fire escapes.....

 Soho fire escapes.....

 Chinatown fire escapes....



 Saw some fantastic graffiti.........






Advert in Chinatown





 Walking over Brooklyn Bridge

After a night out in Brooklyn the sequins on my top were catching the light and making patterns dance on Maria's apartment walls.













Horses and ducks.....


 View over Central Park.....




More random graffiti in Chinatown.....
 Shop front....
 'I'm way into stuff'....badges I bought at New Museum.....















 I met Jake at Bruar Falls....my iPhone has no flash so we used candles to light the pictures....I really like these shots...fun.....I have lots of New York pictures, these were just a few of my fav's. It's such an amazing city...I hope to be going back there really soon. I fell for that city in a big way......































No comments: