Monday 28 July 2008

What I'm planning.....

Well, it sometimes seems as if I have so much to do that I don't know what to do next. For the past few weeks I've been working on a wall hanging, but what with working extra hours at work, and trying to see my boyfriend I haven't got very far.

Whilst contemplating my wall hanging, I've also thought about the bags I'd like to make. The other day I sat and cut a pattern out of paper that I think will work. My idea is to make a tote bag but with a better handle then the short one's you usually get. I'm also going to line my bags and put in a pocket.

So the problem I have now is, do I carry on with my wall hanging so I can finish it, or start on my bags. I know it should really be the wall hanging. I'm annoyed at myself for getting so distracted by other things and newer projects. But I have had a lot to think about.

The past few weeks I've also been working on the artwork for a friends EP. So that took up quite a bit of time. My initial idea was ok, but I made some changes and V2 I liked a whole lot more.

I also keep thinking about the website I want to set up and how I'd like to get on with that, but I dont think I'm going to manage that for a while yet.

As well as all these things, I have to write 500 words on what I hope to achieve in the next year at university. Thing is, all the things they mention I might want to do, I want to do them all : D haha!!! Typical!

No comments: